- Download the *.pem certificate located at the bottom of this article
- Place the certificate in the Java \lib\security\ folder on the server Snaplogic was installed on. (i.e. C:\Program Files\Java\1.x.x_xxx\lib\security)
- Open an elevated command prompt (administrator rights) and navigate to the Java security folder (C:\Program Files\Java\1.x.x_xxx\lib\security)
- Add the certificate to the Java keystore by running the following command*:
"C:\Program Files\java\jre1.x.x_xxx\bin\keytool.exe" -importcert -keystore cacerts -alias RDScombinedcert -file rds-combined.pem
- If it asks for a password, enter changeit
- Stop the snaplogic service and check task manager to ensure all Java processes have stopped. Once you're sure all Java processes are not running, start the Snaplogic service.
*: While adding the certificate to the Java keystore, if the keytool gives a Win32 error and the size of keytool.exe is 0KB then it's corrupt. Download the keytool-windows.zip file located at the bottom of the article.
- Download the *.pem certificate located at the bottom of this article to the server Snaplogic is installed on
- Place the certificate in the /home/centos/ directory or any other directly that's suitable to you
- Run the following command:
- Restart the snaplogic service or reboot the server.