Ad Hoc Analysis
- Opening a member definition caused an error. (Ticket 48660)
- Opening a new file caused a timeout error. (Ticket 51677)
- Opening a dimension named "Description" caused an error. (Ticket 51904)
Drill Across Definition
- Unable to select columns from a MySQL database.
Detailed Planning Schedules
- Each time Update was clicked, an edit lock was created, and was never released. (Ticket 52859)
- Calculation results were incorrect and differed from the results in the Prophix Smart Client. (Ticket 50995)
- Adding a Detailed Planning Object to a schedule and saving resulted in a duplicate object. (Ticket 51255)
- Editing the Date Linked attribute failed to update the date in the Start Period/End Period. (Ticket 51253)
- Clicking Calculate caused an error message. (Ticket 51251)
- In a workflow task, adding an object without saving it, then attempting to submit the schedule, caused an error.
- Adding a Detailed Planning Object and then clicking Save caused an error.
- In a workflow task, a user without the required permission was able to add a Detailed Planning Object. (Ticket 51288)
- Clicking Update in a schedule that contained a condition based on an attribute with type List, and that used the Not Equal To operator, caused an error. (Ticket 52891)
- When adding a Detailed Planning Object (Employee), if a space was typed in the ID or Name, an error occurred.
- A calculated value failed to refresh if the schedule had only a single time period column for the calculation. (Ticket 53013)
Line Item Schedules
- Opening and editing a line item schedule, and then saving it, caused a loss of data and an error message. (Ticket 50902)
- If a user with Partial Access opened a report that contained two or more dimensions with dynamic members, an error message appeared. (Ticket 51123)
- When printing a report to PDF or Excel, the filter option did not work if the Names dimension display option was used.
- Cells that should have been locked were editable. (Ticket 52186)
- When opening a template, if a data view contained two or more named sets based on different dimensions, an error occurred. (Ticket 49377, 49576)
- Submitting a Data Entry task that had no approver would fail. (Ticket 48214, 51224)
- When a workflow task was submitted/approved/rejected, the notification email was not sent to the designated recipients. (Ticket 50259)
- Trying to view workflow comments caused an error. (Ticket 50234)